Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Yes, in Canada, eh?

I'm in.

It was a short and sweet meeting to just answer questions to confirm our relationship, that I hadn't gotten deported from any country or arrested and convicted of criminal activity and that I didn't have children that I was hiding or any other marriages to report. 

Permanent Residency as of today.   

I like Canada.  The people are nice, there are cougars and bears living near the town I'm in, it's not a frozen iceberg like the rest of the world believes, and this is where I found my love of my life, Mark.

I'm a lucky woman, eh?

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ciel - I am thrilled for both you and Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray!! You are so lucky to be a Canuck!! Congrats to you and Mark!! It might even be better than getting married!!!! hahaha

    Love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. It actually feels a little different! Thanks you all!

    ReplyDelete