Translate

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Last day of April

I want to maintain my 80 hour first aid certification because that's bonus in so many jobs.  I've been doing this sort of class for years.  This time it's not wilderness focused and I can have as much equipment and as much help as I want because it's based on "work-site first aid"..  There are so many different things to remember and protocols to follow. When it's real life, I know that I know what to do in an emergency situation.


I also realized it was the last day of April and I wanted to write a blog entry because Mark and I haven't been posting much lately.  I went up to the top of the hill above Nelson and took this picture of the sun setting.  Earlier today it was snowing, and the magnolia trees and cottonwood trees are coming into bloom.  I saw someone cutting their grass today.  Spring is here although it's still a little cold for Tevas.  Okay, enough of an entry.   Now I'm going to get back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment