Translate

Friday, December 9, 2011

Post accident update - meditation on a rose

Mark has gone out for a bike ride, while I continue to lay in bed to remain comfortable. Yesterday's trip to Akoroa was illuminating. Not only does Mark not like to drive in general, it's additionally stressful driving with other drivers who are much more comfortable at travelling over the speed limit. So we aren't sure how it's going to work out.

I think I need to "buck-up" and just deal with the discomfort, but my body is telling me different, especially this morning when I awoke.

I like the tile that Wendy has in our bedroom window that reminds me to

"Enjoy the simple things in life
as they are normally the most beautiful."

The good news is that I'm surrounded by roses! To see other pics try this link

No comments:

Post a Comment