Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

We love anything Dachshund

I was in the McBride library the other day and I found a new wiener dog kid's book.  If you didn't know already, libraries are one of my favorite places in the entire world.  The French Fry King was pretty okay (it's probably better in French), but what was best is that it got me thinking that Eddie and Dakota could write an awesome story too.


Eddie and Dakota have the best Dachshund life and we're the luckiest Dachshund owners in the world.



The book I remember from when I was a kid was "Pretzel".  It is a favorite of mine.


Lately, I've seen a few really cute videos people have posted about their dachshunds and thought this one was the best, although maybe a bit long.




This is a pretty good one- hockey wiener dog!

Post by Sea FM Hobart.




There is also this movie that I have never even heard of... but now must find.

But of course Eddie has his own movie and is the best dachshund in the world (except for Dakota).

 

Dakota enjoying the summer lawn rolling
And if you happen to be in the Portland Oregon area, there is always Roakes.  
Haven't eaten there, but I got the picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment