Translate

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Oregon Tales

Yesterday, I spied a bigfoot and several other Oregon iconic greats.
Oregon Mythology
And a fish mailbox.
Fishy mail
I was forced to turn away because all I had was Canadian cash.
This one was for sale too
Because of the dam, there is no more jumping salmon, but plenty of jumping girls.

Taking advantage of the cool water and big trees for comfort


 Sleeping under the Oregon stars wondering the big questions.
Star lover

Happy to visit if only for a short time.  It's been two years already, and Oregon is worth a visit.

2 comments:

  1. Love this - made me smile and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I recognize those people!! Very nice capture of our little getaway....So glad you were there to camp with me on my b-day.

    Love - Bee

    ReplyDelete