Translate

Sunday, February 26, 2012

MOO!

I had a little fun today fooling around in the Chair 2 lift line.  It was a big powder day with lots of people wanting to rip it up.  The maze up there is non-existent so we were all like cattle headed to a little water trough on a hot summer day.  Luckily I met up with a really nice gal and was able to stand the wait for several thigh-deep powder sessions of quality turns - and while we were negotiating how to best deal with all the people drinking Rainiers and pushing ahead - this developed.  Thanks to Mr. Blue who happily humoured me as I gave a session in how to negotiate the herd.  I hope we can meet up in line to ski together on a day when everyone is at work in their indoor job.

Moo!




PS  This one is for my ski sponsor Tom, who hasn't been skiing with me since he moved to the flats.

1 comment:

  1. Go so the backcountry my friend, It's where it's at!

    ReplyDelete